Monday, July 7, 2008

And ... we're up

After some fits and starts, we're up and relatively stable. Still have some things to work on, but you can see the site here at the moment. (I'll do the redirect later on to be off of the main URL.)

Several things are still not up and running (RSS feeds, subscription bits, and it's pulling in a generic YouTube video feed - need to kill that off soon). But you can see the basic structure of it. 

Once the last tweaks are done, I'll start building the training modules for it. I'm still playing with the CSS code - the default theme is blue, trying to decide if it all needs to go red. I did some of it in red earlier and it got hard to read.

Also need to build and upload a favicon ... open to ideas for that graphic. Should it just be the Grady version of the arch?

3 comments:

Hollander said...

A version of the arch is one option, or even better might be a stylized G to represent Grady. Do we have an official font? I thought it was the Georgia font, but not sure.

Unknown said...

Mark,


I have no problem going with a stylized G, but here is a version of our arch.

www.grady.uga.edu/images/favicon.ico

Jake Daniels said...

Just wanted to say that I think the site's pretty cool, and I'm jealous I'm not around to help start it off.